Spa By Martha Tilaar at Jalan Ciumbuleuit No.83 is only 5 minutes from our hotel. View More
Bandung is famous for its factory outlets. Here are some Factory Outlet Information
- Jeans lovers will find their need at Jalan Cihampelas is only 10 minutes drive from the hotel.
- Factory Outlets at Jalan Dago is only 15 minutes from our hotel.
- FO Rumah Mode at Jalan Setiabudi is only 10 minutes from the hotel.
- Factory Outlets at Jalan Riau is only 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Paris Van Java Mall is only 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Ciwalk Mall from the hotel is only 10 minutes, located at Jalan Cihampelas.
- Bandung Super Mall is only 30 minutes away, located at Jalan Gatot Subroto.
Dago Golf Course
If you need to play Golf, please call our Butler Service to book for you.Dago Golf Course is located at Dago Valley and is only 20 minutes drive from the hotel. It is an 18 hole golf course with valley views.
Tours and Sightseeing
- Gedung Sate : This heritage building is the governor’s office of West Java Province. Built in 1920 by the Dutch with local and art deco style, this magnificent building is a must to visit and only 15 minutes from the hotel. Geology Museum: This museum has many Indonesian prehistoric collections from dinosaur’s bones to human skeletons. Built in 1929 by the Dutch colonial to preserve all the prehistoric collections, it is suitable to your children and only 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Asian African Building : This conference building was made famous in 1955 when Indonesia held the first Asian African Conference, conducted by our first President, Mr. Ir. Soekarno. At present, it is a museum of Asian African Conference and only 20 minutes from the hotel.
- Curug Dago : is 20 minutes from the hotel, located at Dago valley. There is a 18 metres waterfall and two signature stones from King of Thailand - Chulalongkorn when he visited this waterfall in 1920’s.
- Ir. H. Juanda Forest Park : Only 5 minutes from Curug Dago, where you can enjoy the breeze and the green pine trees. There are 2 (two) caves that you can explore and they are the Japanese Cave and Dutch Cave. During the II World War, these caves were being used as shelters. Maribaya Waterfall : Only 30 minutes drive to north of Bandung, this beautiful place has 3 (three) waterfalls. The biggest one is Curug Omas (curug means waterfalls) and you may cross a red bridge above the waterfalls.
- Boscha Observatorium : Located at North of Bandung, this is the oldest Observatory in South East Asia. Built in 1920’s by a wealthy Dutchman - Mr. Boscha, he dedicated this observatory to observe the sky. Until now, this observatorium is still being used to observe space and the stars.
- Mount Tangkuban Perahu : 40 minutes drive from the hotel, it is an ideal place to see a giant crater from an active volcano in Bandung. It is a must to visit, prepare a jacket because the weather is quite cold.
- Walini Tea Walk : after enjoying Mount Tangkuban Perahu, you can go to Walini Tea Plantation. Where you can walk along into the tea plantation and enjoy the fresh air. Ciater Hot Spring : a nice park with small pools in which you sit or swim. The streams and pools are fed by warm mineral springs, which are created by the heat from nearby volcanoes. About 20 minutes from Tangkuban Perahu crater.
- Ciwidey White Crater : Kawah Putih (White Crater) is a lake on a mountain which has a crater in pale turquoise or sometimes white pale. The lake represents a relatively stable volcanic system, with no records of magmatic or phreatic activity since A.D. 1600. It is a 2 hours drive from Bandung.
- Patengan Lake : Only 15 minutes from Ciwidey White Crater, you will find a serene lake which has a small island with a legend of Love. It is an ideal place for boating and enjoying the fresh air, the lake is surrounded by tea plantations.
- Jembatan Cincin : this bridge is located at Jatinangor and an hour drive from Bandung. This is one of the oldest train bridges in West Java, built in 1918 by the Dutch Railway Company. This bridge was used to carry rubbers from the plantation to Bandung. Now it is only used by the local people as a short cut.
- Saung Angklung Udjo (SAU) : one-stop cultural workshop, consisting of: performance venue, bamboo handicraft centre, and bamboo instrument workshop. Apart from that, it has an honourable function as an educational laboratory and training centre to preserve the Sundanese culture - Angklung in particular.